Wednesday, May 18, 2005

INSIGHT ALERT by CXB

INSIGHT ALERT

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

In this issue:

1.
TRUMP ENDORSES CXB!

2.
CXB WINS YET ANOTHER AWARD

3.
NYC REJECTS FLACCID FOUR (as CXB said 15 years ago!)

4.
HABERMAN ENDORSES CXB (again)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

1.
TRUMP ENDORSES CXB

Donald Trump announced that the Freedom Tower was a
giant LIE and a load of CRAP and he admired the fact
that only ONE mayoral candidate has been outspoken on
the issue of stopping the bogus Tower and rebuilding
the Twin Towers (with pragmatic and clever plans for
renting it out) SINCE 9/11/01 exactly.

"The OTHER candidates are saying stupid things like
‘let’s put the Jets stadium on a referendum’ but they
aren’t saying that for Ground Zero or any other
controversial govt scam because they’re worthless,
phony candidates---according to me and 100% of voters.
But Christopher X. Brodeur is the ONLY candidate with
the no-nonsense BALLS to speak the truth, and every
taxpayer wants a mayor like CXB---someone who will
FIGHT for the taxpayers against the rich developers
like myself… oops… I forgot that CXB plans on
accountability in real estate developments… uh… I
actually am very scared about CXB becoming mayor b/c
if he cleans up the real estate world, I may lose some
money. Uh… I hereby WITHDRAW my endorsement of CXB.
Sorry about that."

[Melania Trump then winked at CXB and whispered,
"don’t worry: I’ll sneak you a campaign donation, b/c
you’re the ONLY candidate who stands for ANYTHING
other than empty vanity".]

(I dare any of you to look at my SPECIFIC and
failproof plans to rebuild the TWINS and tell me I’m
not the smartest candidate in this race.) (Strike
that. I’m the ONLY smart candidate in this race.)

(NOTE: all of you KNEW the Freedom Tower was a
SCAM---including Pataki’s stalinistic "vote" on the
different plans---but not a ONE of you had the guts to
tell the truth.)

(Any wonder why govt is just as corrupt today as it
was 200 years ago?)


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

2.
CROWD CHEERS CXB AT AWARD CEREMONY DOWNTOWN

Award-winning writer, filmmaker, cartoonist, composer,
etc, Christopher X. Brodeur won YET ANOTHER award for
a short animation he did the other night in Manhattan
(Under a pseudonym as ALL his art is done, b/c he
doesn’t want to capitalize on his famous and legendary
political name / identity---he likes the art to stand
on its own, b/c he’s not a one-dimensional whore like
Bloomberg and friends.)

Strangely enough, when they announced CXB’s
pseudonymous film as winning an award the audience
gave the biggest applause of the evening---despite the
fact that the 3 minute film only aired ONCE in the
film festival and not that many people saw the
brilliant short. (And he won the award under a
pseudonym, so it’s not like the audience was cheering
CXB the Person, even though he is the most
recognizable and distinctive-looking candidate to ever
run for office ever.)

Even stranger, thruout the award ceremony (where 30
films won awards out of 500), when they would announce
other categories, total strangers to CXB in the
audience kept yelling out the name of CXB’s film,
hoping it won more awards! (And CXB’s film was the
ONLY film the audience kept yelling out for. Hmm.) [We
have it all on video if any of you think I’m kidding.]

Even STRANGER: the head of the film festival
approached me afterwards and told me he was at the
N.O.W. debate in 2001, when I was allowed into the
debate with
Green/Ferrer/Vallone/Hevesi/Badillo/Willebrand and
given equal time and he watched in amazement as I
completely destroyed ALL the other candidates on both
policy / substance and charm /style. (The audience
began cheering me within the first ten minutes and
would yell out "let Christopher answer [each question]
FIRST!" (Call N.O.W. if you think I’m exaggerating.)

[Yet ALL of you are trying to keep me out of debates
and forums so they can stay boring, non-commital, and
rhetorical.]

And then, to prove that all City Hall reporters are
deliberately LYING about CXB, a total stranger walked
by outside the award ceremony and yelled "CXB FOR
MAYOR!!"

I bet that happens to Steve Shaw a lot.

Liars.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3.
CXB PROVEN CLAIRVOYANT YET AGAIN: NYC says they don’t
want Flaccid Four for Dem nomination---exactly as CXB
said… 15 years ago!

Well, well, well.

Can a single one of you say my "ESP" isn’t incredible?


HOW did I predict in every election over the last 15
years exactly what would happen, if I’m as kooky as
you all feign that I am??

I said to you all last year: VOTERS DO NOT WANT MIKE,
AND THEY DO NOT WANT THE DEMS.

They want a BETTER choice and they want ME.

And you’ve all seen that I was brilliantly spot-on:
the MORE people hear the Flaccid Four and see their
hilarious websites (which make Abe Hirschfeld look
like a "major" candidate too), the more they DISLIKE
them---exactly as I said in 2001, 1997, and even when
I declared my candidacy last year.

Must’ve been a "lucky guess".

(How ELSE could I read the minds of millions of
people? Couldn’t be "obvious" b/c NOT ONE City Hall
journalist got the story correct but me.)

And you ALL STILL continue to throw this shit (ie, the
Seven Dwarves) against the wall, over and over,
praying it will stick.

It WON’T.

So stop lying, b/c you’re only embarassing yourselves
and making me look even more clairvoyant and
genius-like.

REMEMBER: I’m going to use MEDIA as the punching bag
in this election, and so super-liars like Michael Saul
will have to come up with some very good LIE to
explain how he defined Giffie Weiner’s barely-10% poll
numbers as making them "major" candidates. (Ditto
Ognibene and Shaw.)

THE FACTS prove you LIED and you did it deliberately.

Thank you for HELPING my campaign’s argument that we
must stop and clean up MEDIA.

(And thanks to Newsweek for proving me right yet
again.)


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

4.
CLYDE HABERMAN ENDORSES CXB YET AGAIN

In yesterday’s NYTimes, the occasionally-lucid Clyde
Haberman told the truth: NO ONE WANTS THE FLACCID FOUR
DEMOCRATS and NO ONE WANTS FOUR MORE YEARS OF A VACANT
MAYOR and NO ONE WANTS AIRHEADS LIKE OGNIBENE AND
SHAW.

While endorsing CXB, Haberman said "I tried really
hard to convince myself that Christopher was an
annoying prick, but everything he says is completely
true and sharp as a tack and he IS the ONLY candidate
who guarantees ANYTHING he says and he IS the ONLY
candidate whose platform is ALL specifics and we need
MORE candidates like CXB and FEWER candidates like the
startingly vacuous Freddy Bloomberg. CXB puts the
‘candid’ in ‘candidate’. Sorry about that."

When asked by reporter Dave Saltonstall (via a note
passed to him from Coke Whore Stephanie Gaskell, who
was too busy giving Ed Skyler a hand job) about CXB’s
comprehensive plans to make media totally accountable,
Haberman stated "Oh yes… I forgot about that part. Um…
yes… If CXB gets elected----and seeing that 90% of
Voters want him as mayor---uh… he might actually
punish me for thousands of pro-govt LIES I’ve written
over the ages. Uh… I hereby withdraw my endorsement of
CXB. FOUR MORE YEARS of media lies and a "leader" who
is vacationing in the Bahamas!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

RELATIVE EPILOG

I bet some of you think I’m much too arrogant and
nasty to be mayor of NYC!

B/c NYC would NEVER elect a tough-talking, arrogant
candidate, RIGHT??

Sheesh.

You people give humans a bad name.

Your conscience,
Christopher X. Brodeur
917-450-4178

100 INNOVATIONS FOR NYC
MayorBrodeur.org

And DON’T FORGET: each day I sit back and relax, more
and more people want me for mayor, b/c NOTHING is
improving in this city, and NONE of the 7 dwarves
promise you ANYTHING if you elect them.

EVERY candidate makes empty promises but ONLY ONE
promises everything he says in a LEGALLY-BINDING
contract, and 100% of voters agree with him that we
can NEVER AGAIN allow politicians to make empty
promises.

Every time the Flaccid Four appear in public, they
campaign for me.

I’m almost like an insurgent in Iraq who sits at home
enjoying dinner with his family while the world’s most
incompetent army simply DRIVES OVER the bombs he’s
planted along the roads.

ALSO:

Note that NOT ONE journalist who claims to dislike me
as said "I think your 100 INNOVATIONS FOR NYC are
stupid!"

Saltonstall and Saul both think my platform is GENIUS.


Podhoretz and Lowry both think my platform is GENIUS.

And ALL of you think my 100 INNOVATIONS easily prove
I’m the most qualified candidate----strike that---the
ONLY qualified candidate for mayor.

OH NO?

Send me an email telling me you looked at my 100
INNOVATIONS and you thought they paled in comparison
with ALL the other candidates COMBINED and I will
include that in the next episode of

INSIGHT ALERT!

Prove me wrong or otherwise you admit I’m right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home